3d Printed Airsoft project part2 | can change bullet

  

 

Hey guys, today the part 2 of 3d printed airsoft pistol is coming. It's a little bit unexpected.  This project’s difficulty is harder than I expected. So maybe this project will have more parts. And here is the STL files just click THIS STL download.


Video of this project


I. My print settings

file name: barrel+




file name: body pin1 & body pin2




file name: body1



file name: body2



file name: body3 & body4



file name: bullet casing+




file name: cylinder


file name: piston




file name: trigger pin1 & trigger pin2



file name: trigger1+ & trigger2+





II. The Expenrice of Making This Blaster

Part 1 of this project I tried to make a 3d printed piston compressor as an object which verifies if the project is feasible and that was surprisingly successful work. So from that time I had confidence to finish this project. I want to get a real 3d printed airsoft, in which all the parts are made with 3d printing as much as possible. So that also is the difficult point and I am trying my best to simplify my design. If the design is simple, it will be very reliable, just like the story of the Ak-47. In addition, there’s another benefit if you have a simple design. It is easier to succeed.


The first one blaster’s design it’s a little bit complex and I decided to try to make a new type of compressor on this blaster at the same time but finally it resulted in the blaster being hard to shoot. And then, I started to simplify and decided to remove those not mature designs, just slow down my steps and not be too anxious. After very carefully re-designing, I got the second blaster. With giving it some upgrading and adjusting, at the end of testing finally I got it and that’s really really successful. I am very happy to see it;) It can shoot very smoothly and powerful but very safe as well (thanks of the ammo, which is 6mm soft rubber balls and that is really soft really) 


And now please allow me to share with you how I print this blaster. If you are interested in building this blaster as well, I believe the following content will help you.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a karambit from Cardboard (kraft paper 1.5mm)

How to Make a Brass knuckles from Cardboard (Kraft Paper)